Ann Marie McGowan
On January 13, 2005, after 20 consecutive years of fulltime employment with a Healthcare Company, Ann Marie said good-bye to the fast-paced deadline driven environment. She also said good-bye to Upstate NY and purchased a one-way ticket to Colorado, to experience the Rocky Mountains. June 28, 2008, she continued her adventurous journey throughout the west and relocated to the frontier town of Dillon Montana. She continued her journey relocating in 2012 to Minnesota, the state of 10,000 lakes. She has enjoyed and respected every moment of the opportunity to positively influence the lives of so many people throughout the country. Her heart and soul belong in the mountains of Montana. Currently, she is honored to support the health and wellness of residents in the energetically high spirited city of Helena Montana.
- Ann Marie maintains a NY State Massage Therapy License, active since 2002, required 1000 hours of education from a NY state certified school and passing a NY state board exam.
- Her Montana State Massage Therapy License has been active since 2012; the initial year requiring all Massage Therapists to register for a state license. An annual renewal and continued education requirements are strictly monitored by The Montana Department of Labor and Industry - Montana Board of Massage Therapy.
- Health Fitness Specialist (1999), certified by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) with over 15 years of professional experience working with individuals to meet their wellness and fitness
goals. Although her current business focus is Therapeutic Massage, she continues to maintain her ACSM credentials to enhance her skills in Kinesiology, helping to support a high level of patient assessment during all steps of the treatment plan.
- Primary Massage Therapy Certification (2002): Center of Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy-Albany New York
- Advanced NeuroMuscular Therapy Certification (2005): Center of Advanced Therapeutics Inc.-Denver Colorado
- Ann Marie's professional member status with the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
is maintained by completing annual continued education requirements and adhering to professional standards.